Arnica for horses is a popular and versatile equine anti-inflammatory remedy also believed to be anti-bacterial which can aid the healing of bruising, soft tissue injuries, muscular strains and soreness, joint stiffness, lameness pain in the horse.
As well as helping existing problems Arnica for horses may be used as a preventative option. Used prior to strenuous exercise or training session it can help to avert soreness. When used after exercise it can help support against the horse becoming stiff or tying up. It is also ideal as a liniment during massage.
Arnica works on horses by dispersing trapped fluids from bruised tissue and helping to stimulate the activity of the white blood cells.
Synovium® Arnica Hydrogel is a designated advanced gel for muscles, tendons, and joints. Its unique composition containing Arnica Montana Flower Extract (mountain arnica), MSM, Green Tea extract, Witch Hazel, Glucosamine, and Silica, is quickly absorbed penetrating deeply to support the recovery of muscles. It can be used before and after physical exertion for muscle and tendon support.
Some typical uses of Arnica for Horses:
- For bruising and soft tissue damage
- For muscular strains and sprains
- Useful for shock associated with injury or trauma
- Can be used before and after strenuous exercise to help prevent stiffness
Other ingredients in Synovium’s Arnica Hydrogel and their benefits include:
- MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) is a rich source of sulphur
- Sulphur is used for optimal muscle metabolism and helping to keep tendons, ligaments, soft tissue, and hooves strong and sound
- MSM is commonly used in the horse industry to help combat inflammation
- Helps to reduce joint pain and stiffness
- Supports faster recovery
- Helps support against muscle damage and oxidative stress
- An antioxidant that helps to protect the body from the effects of free radicals
- Anticarcinogenic, antibiotic, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Used to soothe sore muscles and bruising
- Cooling to the skin
- Easily absorbed into the skin, muscles & tendons
- Supports against inflammation
- Essential in the production of cartilage, joint fluid and supports healthy tendons and ligaments in horses
- Studies show Silica has an essential role in supporting bone, tissues, cartilage, and healthy hooves
Click on the link below to purchase: