Synovium UK Ltd is dedicated to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This notice applies to current, former and future customers. We may update this notice at any time.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will comply with data protection law. Therefore, we do not share, sell or divulge your personal information. Your personal information will be kept securely and only as long as necessary for the purposes we have informed you about.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HOLD ABOUT YOU ?
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
• Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
• Bank account details, company registration number and tax status information.
• When you use our websites or apps, we collect information such as the browser and device you’re using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn’t use our site/app for, or the site you visit when you leave us. For more information on how we collect this information, see our Cookies Policy.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We collect personal information about you through:
• Our Ordering process
• Competitions at Horse Shows
• Enquiry emails received by Synovium UK Ltd
• Trade Show enquiries
HOW WE WILL USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. For the purposes for which we collected it. Process your order, take payment and provide you with customer support.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Where it is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and your fundamental rights do not override those interests.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
• We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers.
• We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
• Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
• Any successor to all or part of our business.
Why might we share your personal information with third parties?
We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Which third-party service providers process your personal information?
“Third parties” includes third-party service providers (including contractors and designated agents) and other entities within our group. [The following activities are carried out by third-party service providers: [transport, IT services, accountancy, consultancy]
How secure is your information with third-party service providers and other entities in our group?
All our third-party service providers and other entities in the group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will retain your personal information for as long asrequired to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.